Mini Dip Conditioner Bar
Mini Dip Conditioner Bar
Mini Dip Travel Size (0.75 oz)
Scared to dip all the way in? We have mini dips to try, but don't get it twisted, these are not "samples", just cute smaller sized bars perfect for the beach, your gym bag, purse, suitcase and to keep on the boat.
Just an FYI: the experience is nicer with the larger conditioner bars, especially if you have a lot of hair!
The Mini Dip conditioner bar was formulated for these 7 reasons:
- we think a travel size is so important! (this bar can last months depending on use)
- we wanted a conditioner bar that worked for all hair types
- we wanted a conditioner bar that was formulated for people who take hair seriously
- we wanted a conditioner bar that would detangle & help protect post swim or surf hair
- we wanted a conditioner bar that let us air dry like a dream but also helped protect hair from heat styling
- we wanted a conditioner bar that saved us money on our expensive salon product habit
- we were sick of buying bars that overpromised & underdelivered
Say no more to forcing a comb through your hair post swim, surf or shower. Our solid conditioner bars help moisturize and nourish from scalp to roots to end leaving your hair silky smooth and tangle free without weighing it down.
Key Ingredients (click to see details on each)
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Plum Seed Oil
- Karanja Seed Oil
- Amla Seed Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
- Baobab Seed Oil
- Coconut Oil
Swipe very wet bar down very wet hair and re-wet bar between swipes. Rinse first & then leave some in for some extra frizz fighting--and when in doubt: over apply!
We tested this bar on all hair types, textures and dramas. See our hair types page for extended instructions.
- Available in 3 oz & 0.75 oz sizes (the larger bar is definitely a better experience if you have lots & lots of hair)
- Smooths, shines, and softens every hair strand it touches
- Is perfect for after shower and after swim
- Prevents tangles when used before dipping into water and detangles when used after water
- This conditioner bar is so effective it will override any terrible shampoo you might be using already
- Makes you wonder where it's been all your life
- Is safe for color treated and chemical treated hair
- One bar can replace up to 6 bottles of conditioner, and for some customers can last a full YEAR depending on how often you shower
- To get the most out of your hair washing days, start off with with our Color Safe, Everyday Shampoo Bar
- So good, plastic free isn't a selling point for us, just a bonus :)
To preserve the life of your bar: please store dry & check out the accessories to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Seed Oil), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).
*All fragrances are formulated to Credo's Clean Standards*
For more about why we made the deliberate & sustainable choice to use synthetic fragrance, dip deeper here.
The best way to experience these is to go in-store and smell them--but if online is your only way, then these are the fragrance vibes:
Co-Starring: Orange, Cucumber, & Vanilla
This is a more feminine fragrance but has notes that are deep and mysterious. If you ever had a friend who you suspect might be a CIA secret agent, then we imagine she smells like this one.
Co-Starring: Peony, Dewy Greens, Tonka, & Musk
If you have ever walked through an English Garden at the very height of rose season, and thought, this is heaven--this one's for you. It gives us Secret Garden vibes without the sad backstory.
Co-Starring: Fresh Citrus, Mimosa, & Cedarwood
This is the youthful heart's favorite. Think of it as fruity pebbles meets first class, whatever you think that means, it means.
To Read More about DIP ----->