Sunscreen Butter 1oz Tin
Sunscreen Butter 1oz Tin
Smooth, creamy, organic. The All Good SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter is made from organic ingredients and zinc-oxide. This reef friendly butter physically blocks UVA/UVB rays and goes on thick to protect your skin in the most extreme environments (like high elevation, snow reflection, water sports or just a day at the pool or ocean!).
• UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum & HEV Blue Light Protection
• 80 minute water resistant
• Non-nano zinc only
• Great for use in extreme environments and at water's edge
• Smooth and creamy organic coconut oil base moisturizes while creating a strong sun and wind barrier
• Minimal ingredients / 25% Zinc Oxide
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Reusable tin packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Made in the USA
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle).
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
• Coconut oil base will harden in colder temperatures, so warm the butter between your fingers before applying.
• Product can be applied thickly to stay white on top of the skin, or rubbed into the skin to go on clear.
What is REEF FRIENDLY?
Unlike conventional chemical sunscreens that are harmful to humans and marine life, All Good mineral sunscreen products are made with the active ingredient, zinc oxide. Zinc oxide is a topical, non-nanoparticle, mineral-based ingredient that sits on top of your skin and won’t absorb into your body; it is one of only two ingredients that has been FDA-approved for general recognition of safety and effectiveness (GRASE)*. All or our All Good reef-friendly suncare products meet broad-spectrum FDA standards and reef safe criteria. Our ingredients do not include chemical UV absorbers, parabens or harmful additives (and especially no octinoxate, oxybenzone, and the other chemicals in the “Awful Eight”).
*The FDA is asking for more safety data on 12 additional active sunscreen ingredients in order to determine whether they can be classified as GRASE. We’ll do our best to keep you informed as soon as we hear more!